This is an excellent career opportunity for a forward thinking and energetic professional to join an Agency that focuses on delivering high quality water to customers in the Antelope Valley.
$39.82 - $50.82 Hourly
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with benefits.
Under direction of the Operations Manager, the Electronics Technician is responsible to maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair all electrical, instrumentation, and test equipment at the water treatment plants, pump stations, remote stations, water banks, chemical feed stations, and the administrative offices.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the necessary knowledge and abilities.
A minimum of four (4) years of experience performing industrial/commercial electronic instrument and control system repair and maintenance.
Possession of a valid Class C California Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record.
- Practices, theories, methods, techniques, tools, and equipment used in the design, installation, testing, calibration, maintenance, and repair of electrical and electronic equipment and devices.
- Operating characteristics of electronic components.
- Analyze and troubleshoot using sight and sound testing equipment.
- Design and build electrical systems.
- Read blueprints and diagrams.
- Installation and application of remote telemetry systems.
Please review the complete job description and requirements:
If you have the qualifications listed in the job description and would like to apply for the position, please use the form below.
December 17, 2021.